Booking and Room Policy at our
Redmond Bed & Breakfast
Meritage Meadows wants to make sure you are comfortable throughout your booking process as well as your actual stay. Below are our policies governing the booking process and the time you spend with us.
- Our rooms are priced from $149-$199, depending upon season, which room is selected and the day of the week. There is an additional sales tax of 8.6% which will be calculated in the quote you are provided.
- A two night minimum is requested for all Friday/Saturday stays during the high season unless bookings permit.
- Your reservation is confirmed with a credit card deposit equal to one night’s stay at the time that reservation is made.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American express cards.
- Cancellations with 14 days or less notice are nonrefundable, however we will refund any room nights that we are able to re-book, minus a $20 cancellation fee.
- Smoking outside only. No candles or open flames in rooms please.
- Check in time is 3PM. If you will arrive later than 10PM, your innkeepers will be busily preparing for your breakfast the next morning - by sleeping. There will be a note on the front door greeting you, providing directions to your room and information about Meritage Meadows Inn.
- Check out time is 11AM. We can store bags for afternoon flights, but Karen and Bob are the housekeeping staff, so we need the time from 11 to 3 to prepare rooms for our next guests. Thank you for allowing us the time to assure a pleasant welcome for our arriving guests.
- No pets are allowed at Meritage Meadows Inn.
- Because of the focus of activities at the Inn, we believe that Children 13 and over will be comfortable and entertained. If you believe that you have a younger child who will do well at the inn, please let us know when making your reservation.
- Gift certificates are available for purchase in set amounts. They are available on our website or by calling us at (425) 487-4019.
- For Transportation Options to/from SeaTac Airport see our Directions tab.
- We understand that accidents happen. If you accidentally cause damage, please let us know right away. We pride ourselves on keeping guest rooms and their contents in good condition. However, we may ask you to pay for damage that exceeds normal wear and tear.
At Meritage Meadows Inn, we are dedicated to protecting your privacy and safeguarding your personally identifiable information.
Our main purpose in collecting your personal information is to provide you with a streamlined experience in making reservations at Meritage Meadows. We only collect information about you that we consider necessary for achieving this. Personally identifiable information is only obtained when making a reservation. The information about your payment is not stored on our computers at any time and is retained only on the fully PCI compliant servers of our Merchant Services provider.
We sometimes use data collection devices such as "cookies" on certain pages of the Site to measure effectiveness and safety. A "cookie" is a small file that gets placed on your harddrive that helps us provide our services. You are free to decline cookies if you choose to.
At Meritage Meadows Inn, we take security seriously. When users make a reservation we use every precaution to safe guard it online and offline.
Meritage Meadows Inn may amend this Privacy Statement from time to time in order to meet changes in the regulatory environment, business needs, or to satisfy the needs of our guests, properties, strategic marketing partners, and service providers.