- Mt. Rainier National Park is about 3.5 hours drive from the Inn. Coupled with a hike and time at the visitor’s center, this is long day .. We can help with recommendations for lodging at or near the park if you want to make a more leisurely trip (map).
- Mt. St. Helens National Volcanic Monument is beautiful and well worth the visit, but is about a 6-7 hour drive from the inn (map).. Contact us for recommendations for lodging in the area
- Olympic National Park is a challenge to see in a few days and it is 6-7 hours from the Inn. We recommend a night’s stay in Forks or Port Angeles (map). Contact us for lodging recommendations.
- Leavenworth / Roslyn / Snoqualmie Pass is an extensive day trip, but several guests have made it. Contact us if you want to spend a bit for time for lodging recommendations.
- Anacortes / Whidbey Island / Ferry Ride loop is a comfortable day trip north through the tulip fields around Mt. Vernon, to Anacortes and then south across Deception Pass to Whidbey Island and down to Clinton for the Ferry ride back to the inn. This is only about 4 – 5 hours of driving, but with lots to see is a good full day.
This is just a smattering. We will add more as we have time.