Meritage Meadows wants to make sure you are comfortable
throughout your booking process as well as your actual stay. Below are our policies governing the booking process and the time you spend with us.
- Our rooms are priced from $169-$239, depending upon the season, the room and the day of the week. There is an additional sales tax of 8.6% which will be calculated in the quote you are provided.
- Your reservation is confirmed with a credit card. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express cards. We do not charge the card when you book the reservation. 14 days prior to your arrival, we will charge the complete balance of your reservation to the card on file. If you are forced to cancel your reservation after that time, we will refund any room nights that we are able to re-book, minus a $10 cancellation fee. You are liable for any room nights we cannot re-book.
- We do not allow smoking or any open flame inside the inn. Smoking is allowed outside only. No candles or open flames in rooms please. We provide electric candles in all rooms. Please do not attempt to set fire to the electric candles.
- Check in time starts at 3PM. If you will arrive later than 9PM, your innkeepers will be busily preparing for your breakfast the next morning – by sleeping. There will be a note on the front door greeting you, providing directions to your room and information about Meritage Meadows Inn.
- Check out time is 11AM. We can store bags for afternoon flights, but our housekeeping staff needs the time from 11AM to 3PM to prepare rooms for our next guests. Thank you for allowing us the time to assure a pleasant welcome for our arriving guests.
- No pets are allowed at Meritage Meadows Inn.
- Because of the focus of activities at the Inn, we believe that Children 13 and over will be comfortable and entertained. If you believe that you have a younger child who will do well at the inn, please let us know when making your reservation. We only allow infants in the Walla Walla room so that guest noises will not disturb your infant.
- Gift certificates are available for purchase on our website or by calling us at (425) 487-4019. We also accept WBBG Gift Certificates, but no others.
- We understand that accidents happen. If you accidentally cause damage, please let us know right away. We pride ourselves on keeping guest rooms and their contents in good condition. However, we may ask you to pay for damage that exceeds normal wear and tear.