“Truly Perfect Stay!”
–Windchase3, TripAdvisor review
Meritage Meadows wants to make sure you are comfortable
Below are our policies governing the booking process and the time you spend with us.
- Our room rates vary, depending upon the season, the room and the day of the week. Sales and lodging taxes are additional.
- Your reservation is confirmed with a credit card. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express cards. Your card is charged when you book the reservation (just like airlines). We are unable to hold rooms without a confirmed reservation. Reservations are nonrefundable within 14 days of arrival, however we will refund any room nights that we are able to re-book, minus a cancellation fee of 3% of the total reservation, or $30, whichever is greater. You are liable for any room nights we cannot re-book. Reservations cancelled further than 14 days from arrival will incur a cancellation fee.
- We do not allow smoking or any open flame inside the inn. Smoking is allowed outside only. No candles or open flames in rooms please.
- Your room will be ready for your arrival at 4PM, and you may arrive at any time after that. If the innkeepers are unavailable when you arrive, there will be a note on the front door greeting you, providing directions to your room and information about Meritage Meadows Inn. Guaranteed Early Arrival is available for an additional fee.
- Check out time is 11AM. We can store bags for afternoon flights, but our housekeeping staff needs the time from 11AM to 3PM to prepare rooms for our next guests. Late checkout is available for an additional fee. Thank you for allowing us the time to assure a pleasant welcome for our arriving guests.
- No pets are allowed at Meritage Meadows Inn.
- Because of the focus of activities at the Inn, we believe that Children 13 and over will be comfortable and entertained. If you believe that you have a younger child who will do well at the inn, please let us know when making your reservation.
- Gift certificates are available for purchase on our website or by calling us at (425) 487-4019. We also accept WBBG Gift Certificates, but no others.
- We understand that accidents happen. If you accidentally cause damage, please let us know right away. We pride ourselves on keeping guest rooms and their contents in good condition. However, we may ask you to pay for damage that exceeds normal wear and tear.
- We are not liable for any damage or injury to persons or property while staying at Meritage Meadows Inn. Our liability is limited to the total cost of the reservation.
Meritage Meadows inn also honors your data privacy.